BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

11 September 2019

My inner thoughts

Hi guys!
My inner thoughts during my journey to work. These past few days were quite down for me. was not feeling myself lately and i just can't find the reason why. each day it gets me more confused and lost. the only thing that can get me to focus is by working and forgetting about the matter, but honestly.. who am i kidding with? the moment i got a time to reflect or just a few moments of rest, it came back.
is it just the  month itself?
- my inner thoughts:
   - i don't know why
the feeling of something that just don't feel right. September, is it just you and the vibes? is it really that's all that is coming for me?
is this your best shot?
and so, we've come to almost midweek of September. the month of  September. The month of gloomy-ness that has taken over me. I've lost yet another one. I've lost in a battle that i tried to fight for myself. So tell me dear self, what have i lost. A person that has been taking care of me and loving me when i was a young child. A fatherly figure that's almost like a second father to me. A strong fatherly figure that now no longer here.

i'm still stuck in between historical era and the modern era. for a moment that place looks somewhat familiar or the people that I've came across horrifically looks very very familiar,  but ended up smiling and walk away from them due to being shy.
trust me, when i tll you guys this, it may seems crazy and weird but its true.
working for 12 hours everyday was a bit tough  but hey... i made it,
till then,

0 comments: