BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

15 April 2020

#thrashtalk for the past few months of ..

parts of moving on... technically trying to move on.

this feeling sucks. tremendously
we broke up. i asked for it and yet i'm feeling hurt.
is this even normal?
the moment that we broke up, there wasn't any tears truthfully speaking or writing.
but the moment whereby people around me reacts and asking questions that i couldn't answer is the one that tears me up
the fact that we spent 4 years together , fooling around and stuff.
you taught me a lot. like a lot.
i guess my patience really have ran out.
i can no longer contain that attitude of yours.
maybe i'm not the one for you,
you give me that glimpse of happiness and yet you've given me half of the sadness.
i have seen you at your worst and you've seen mine too.
how have you been?
the thoughts of texting you and asking you that question has always been there but the fact that you'll treat me like an enemy instead of being a friend though, just makes it go away.
i would be lying to myself if i told myself that i no longer misses you.
i would be lying to myself if i told myself that i have forgotten you.
cause the truth is, you'll never know what it felt like to just forget about you.
the memories are there!
i can't erase them and how i wish it would so that it would be easier for me to forget all about you.
no, i don't hate you. but those memories i can't forget.

god... hopefully your new partner will be able to cherish you the way i did.
hope that she can tolerate your nonsense like how i did
hope that she will treat you better than me.
and may your relationship lasts as your love would be.


0 comments: