BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

19 December 2020

thrashtalk..just to let it go

erm.. hi there.

it's been a few weeks, months long right?

i don't understand what this feeling is honestly. just that, that numbness and sudden throbbing pain when you kind of get a feeling of getting hurt or ended up hurt. i don't really can explain but to overcome this feeling i've tried many ways. I even tried to divert my attention off it but it didn't go away.
honestly,  =there are times whereby it was brought into my dreams and the experiences that i've faced before , it keeps playing in my dreams. honestly, that moving on stage really is hard. that is all i can say. here i am trying my very best to forget everything but there's always a part or just that little thing sparks and takes me back to the memories. if i could turn back the time, i wouldn't have make you treated me like that. i should not just give in to whatever you want. 

i need a day of uninterrupted rest. whereby i can just hibernate the whole day. no phones. no social media. nothing that can make me keep on having you in my mind.

am i really broken?
am i really ?
i know i pushed a number of friends from my circle. 
i know i'm just quiet.

0 comments: