BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

19 June 2022

 Tell me what should i do?

for life does not comes with an instructions neither do love.

there will always be trials and errors.

if only the power of gender does not exists. if only gender equality exists in my family.

i wish age restriction does not exist

i wish that body image does not exist

in this world of society, body image, suicide, depression is a trend. don't you think it trigger that sensitivity in you?

i don't know why, but part of me is feeling dumb, for the fact that i didn't manage to explore the outside world when i was younger. 

didn't know what life is like.

always been stuck at home and in the kitchen after school

don't rebel when i was in my teens. technically i didn't get into troubles when i was in my teens.

but that dumb feeling though, it lingers upon my mind, my heart.

dearest uncle, where are you though?

Each day that i get the opportunity, i went and look out for you. but you weren't there. 

been avoiding some circle of friends, relatives. 

not because i don't like them, it's just that i don't wanna be asked the same question over and over again.

maybe its just me. im getting old. getting sensitive. haha

i miss you,

i really do,

i miss your laughs and your wise words,

i'll see you soon alrights.

the promises that i've promised, will still be with me. i won't forget

0 comments: