BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

28 October 2019

The only way that i could make use of this time is just to focus on things that are happening right now.

Hey you.
You know who you are. i know that was probably a surprise text you had received from me. I can't deny that i really want my future to be with you. But yet at the same time, i'm looking at the current situation right now. You know what i meant right? Soulmate and death is all in God's hand i know. Fate. Destiny. I know... But as much as i want to ignore all that. My parents. They're not getting younger . They're getting older and as harsh as it may seems, they are not going to live forever you know. Right now, i'm just following the flow. Whatever happens, happens. But please. Don't ever give up on me. On us. You've made the promise. You know what you promised me. The songs that you've written, does it not have any meanings to what your heart is saying? Prove to me that you can do that. Prove to me that you mean what you say.  I know you. I know you're not the type who gives up easily. Are you tired of me ? Are you? Let me know what i can change for better. Don't leave me hanging for a moment and ended up we're both at our ends and ended up argue. I would be lying if we don't argue and in relationships won't have any arguments. Don't you think we should meet up and talk instead of text? Honestly, the feeling of not being able to text you and you being on my mind really sucks. Sucks to the core. Trying hard to focus on other things like reading through my notes and do some other stuff and yet whenever there is a pause, you'd be appearing in my mind. I'm giving you time to think it thoroughly. I'm still here for you to talk to me. Think about the future. Think financially and stability. I know there'll be struggles and hardships but heck, whichever relationships that doesn't go through that shits? Just to let you know, i miss you. This morning, woke up and realizing what happen and not being able to text you due to in need of giving you the time to think thoroughly. Just lying around in bed lazing and snoozing due to rainy weather. Afternoon pass by as fast as it could. I kept myself busy with organizing my stuff and reading and playing games. Towards the evening, that's when it hits me. I did not texted you the whole day. And when i think about it, it sucks really. Only God knows how much I've missed you. This feeling. This emotions that i'm feeling right now just makes me feel like running away. Running away from all this reality. But dear self, can i run away from my fate and destiny?

0 comments: