BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

24 November 2019

things that i should have been saying instead

hey, yeah you. i missed you though.
i miss your laughter and your narcissistic sarcasms and what not.

you know, i actually missed those first few years that we've spent together.
remember the day that you've been chasing after me during those times when i was still schooling?
you actually take the time to wake up early and make breakfast for the both of us.
chasing after the bus that i was on just so that you could accompany me to school.
the days that we've spent together practicing the dance for charity purposes..
the days that we went for adventures.
the days that we went for a pool session.
regardless of how i sucked at playing the game and you needing to teach me countless of times.
let's face it, i sucked at aiming and targeting.
honestly, i could write down those 4 years that we've been facing through into probably a book.
you never fail to surprise me with your character.

but what happen?
what happen to that mature guy that I've met 4 years ago?
the one that gives me hopes and promises?
the one that taught me how to love a person.
the one that promises to dry up my tears and comfort me whenever i'm down.
we were friends before. we still can be friends right?

i've decided to end it. I know. you probably think alot of things such as i met someone else, i cheated on you. but trust me. i did nothing just like that. i find that you've changed.
no longer the guy that i had known. yes i know, and i try to understand you. i'm tired of constantly arguing and ended up with tears on my pillows.
thank you for giving me the opportunity to be in love and teaching me what it's like to fall in love and being in a heart break.
i know i'm not the perfect girl that you wanted.
halalkan my food and drinks that you've spent on me throughout this 4 years.
do i regret for breaking up with you..?
yes and no. yes to the fact that i can no longer guide you to change for the better. yes to the fact that i can't make you cut down on your temper.
no to the fact that you'd probably find a better one than me. the one who can gives you what i can't.
no to the fact that you've taught me a lot. like legit alot.
no to the fact that those memories can't seem to fade away just like that.


and that.. is the end of our love story my friends.


0 comments: