BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

05 February 2020

#thrashtalk

so.. it's a new year again. oh wait. it's already the 2nd month in a year. how long has it been? it has been almost up to 4 months now. okay! let's begin with a clear head, a clear mind and probably a clear soul too. a lot of things are running through my mind right now.
past stop coming back. i don't want you to keep coming back to me. reincarnations? i can't really say much in this. past life? does it really exist?
*****************************************************************************
assignments and exams.
my frenemy.
friends and enemies.
friends because the only part that i like to do is to write and doing mind mapping out the points and information.
enemies because the moment the paper is right in front of me it's like whatever I've studied magically disappear from my mind.
hmmm..

but i can;t give up now. my interest is in this line. there's so much to learn and to absorb. I've realized that each year the children grow differently and that it is scary to see how technology really creates an impact on our lifestyle. The fact that the children nowadays are able to manipulate their parents on what they want whenever they want. And it all starts with a simple" here, play far away" or "here! Do not disturb me when i'm doing something". And there it goes. Just a simple video or a game it can lead to other things too.
What can we do to minimize the usage of technology to our younger generations? There are pros and cons in having technology at our fingertips but then how long can this last?
There are so many questions but i'll never have the proper answer. Doing research and what not only leads me to having questions and doubt.
****************************************************************************
heck! i myself having doubts.

0 comments: