BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

11 March 2020

#thrashtalk

Tell me how am i suppose to delete the memories that i had with you? Why is it this hard to try to keep moving forward? Life doesn't come with instructions when it comes to fall in love. And it doesn't gives you guides on how to deal with a breakup. God, this is harder than i thought it would be. Changing my focus on other stuff will make it better right? I'm like literally doing things that will make me lose focus on that memories. It's like.. You're focused already but when it comes to sleeping time.. The moment just hits you. It hits your mind and will lasts all the way till the next thing you wakeup. Dear March, please be a better month for me. And so on. Im trying my best to forget about it. I will be okay. I will be. I can do this right? 

0 comments: