BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

03 May 2021

thrashtalk

 hi.

felt like it has been awhile since I've last blogged.

Hello.

the memories are still there and still not being erased no matter how hard i wanted it to disappear.

had a conversation with a friend on what if one of us lost our memories, what would each other do?

honestly, i myself don't know what I'll do if my closest friend lost their memory. Probably i would take them to one of their favorite places or just annoy them with my face every single day till he or she remembers me. HAHAHAHA

Lately, i made myself busy. In hopes that i can forget those days that i had spent together with somebody that i know. But yeah.. Life is like that i guess? It all hit you the moment night-time falls and you're lost within your thoughts. Like with no signs or warnings, it just hits you like that. Throughout this past few months, I've learnt some lessons and values.

why and how did i became like this?

is this something like a mental block-ness in my head? why do i feel how people feel. how am i able to sense the feeling of what others are feeling with just words as well as facial expressions?

am i too over emphatical ? 

im back to crafting. which I guess and probably the only thing that i can put my mind off thinking.

I've learnt to be quiet. maybe due to the environment that I'm living in. 

in general. i am quiet. i will talk but not as often as how a normal person would. 

no matter what, I'll still be judged right?

no matter good or bad, at the end of the day I'll get the blame.

no, I'm not looking forward for Raya. 

i had a conversation with my sister the other day. and it was about fasting month and doing good deeds to get "pahala" which something like a note that you did a good thing and probably a step closer to heaven i guess.?

she told me:" why do you think people are chasing for Ramadan?" "it's the month of holy, the month whereby whatever good deeds you do it will be multiplied "

my reaction was: *shocked* if you expect something in return for your good deeds then i find that as not a valid reason. why would you expect something in return when doing good deeds are what we humans should do? and with that thought in my mind, i kept it to myself and did not talk it out as i don't want the conversation to ended up becoming a heaty argument. 

0 comments: